Abstract-Full Paper Submission Guidelines
September 15: Abstract submission deadline
September 22: Last Notification of abstract acceptance
October 6: Full paper submission deadline
- Abstract must be written in English.
- Authors list and affiliations must be mentioned. The first author is responsible for getting agreements from co-authors before submission.
- The body of abstracts should contain a maximum of 250 words, not including the authors list and affiliations.
- Font: Times New Roman; font size – 12 pt, 5 spacing
- Title: in bold type, capitalized each word, Times New Roman, font size – 16 pt
- Name of authors: font size – 14 pt (without degrees)
- Affiliations: Include data for the authors at the end of the abstract as follows: name, family name; work place
- Corresponding author: name, family name; work place address for contact; telephone, fax number, e-mail
- The body of abstracts contains:Background, Objective(s), Method(s), Result(s), and Conclusion(s).
- Abstract can be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Accepted abstracts will be plotted to either Oral Presentation, or Poster Presentation.
- The first author is the one who should deliver the presentation.In a circumstance where the first author could not be present, he/she must inform the secretariat in advance the name of co-author who would replace his/her place.
- The first author or second author must be registered when submitting an abstract
- Abstract topic can be one of the mentioned below:
- Genetic Counseling
- Genetics/Genomic Education
- Evolutionary & Population Genetics
- Ethical/Legal Issues in Genetics
- Bioinformatics and Genomic Technology
- Cancer Genetics
- Cardiovascular Genetics
- Clinical Genetics &Dysmorphology
- Clinical Genetics Testing
- Complex Traits & Polygenic Disorders
- Molecular cytogenetics
- Developmental Genetics
- Genome Structure, variation & Function
- Metabolic Disorders/ Biochemical genetics
- Molecular Basis of Mendelian Disorders
- Prenatal, Perinatal & Reproductive Genetics
- Psychiatric Genetics, Neurogenetics& Neurodegeneration
- Statistical Genetics & Genetic Epidemiology
- Therapy for Genetic Disorders
- Genetic susceptibility (study correlation polymorphism)
- Genetic therapy including stem cell
- If your submitted abstract is accepted, the secretariat will contact you with the detail of the type and time of the presentation
- Selected abstracts and full papers will be submitted to a nationally-accredited journal and will be subjected to publication fee (required by publisher).
Please find attached: InaSHG2017- abstract-full paper template
The selected papers will be submitted to journal indexed by Scopus/Thomson Reuters/PubMed/DOAJ:
- Kobe Journal of Medical Science (Scopus Q3, PubMed)*
- Journal of the Medical Science (DOAJ)
- The Indonesian Biomedical Journal (DOAJ, Thomson Reuters)