On behalf of the HGSA 2017 ASM Program Committee and Local Organising Committee, we invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the HGSA 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting.
Abstracts are invited on any aspects relating to the following SIGs:
- Australasian Association of Clinical Geneticists (AACG)
- Australasian Society of Genetic Counsellors (ASGC)
- Australasian Society of Diagnostic Genomics (ASDG)
Abstracts relating to human genetic research, education, ethics, or social issues that fall outside these SIGs can be submitted under the HGSA category.
- 14 April 2017 – Call for Abstracts close
- From 5 June 2017 – Acceptance of Abstracts – Authors Notified
- May 2017 – Full Program available Online
- 23 June 2017 – Early Bird Registration Deadline
Early bird registration closes 23 June 2017.
Accommodation bookings are also open and should be booked separately to the registration. View a list of the hotels and rates here.
For more details on the meeting, please see the Conference website.
We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane in August.