EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
February 29, 2020: Early Bird Registration last deadline
February 24, 2020: Abstract submission deadline
February 27, 2020: Notification of Abstract Acceptance
Call for Abstract
Abstracts are invited on all aspects of health related research, especially the conference sub-themes below:
- Molecular Genetics and Techniques
- Counseling Genetics and Social Aspects
- Clinical Genetics
- Communicable Diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health Technology and Medical Treatment
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Health Promotion, Health Policy and Education
- Mental Health
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Sport Sciences and Physical Education
- Cancer Biology and Cancer Therapeutics
How to Submit:
- Login to using your InaSGH & ICoHeS 2020 Account email and password through the system available in our website to
- Only after the status of your abstract is “Accepted”, that you can
upload payment slips through the system (not by email).
- Login to using your account to download Letter of Acceptance/
payment receipt/Letter of Invitation.
- Please regularly login to check the status of your submission.
- Review process is done fully online through the system (not by email).
- Only after the status of your abstract is “Accepted”, you can submit
your full paper by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15,
2020. The full paper will be reviewed, and only selected paper will be
submitted in the International Journal Indexed by Scopus or National
Journal Accredited by Indonesian Higher Education Commission
- The registration fee for presenter is not included for the
- Any delegate may submit abstract/s of his or her work for presentation during the the 2nd InaSHG conference and the 1st UGJ ICoHeS. Abstracts should include original data that has not been previously published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Only those abstracts that have been reviewed and selected by the Abstract Review Committee may be presented. Only electronically submitted abstracts will be accepted.
- The abstract submission deadline is February 24, 2020.
- All abstracts must be submitted online through website: inashg-fkugj.id. Abstracts sent by fax or post will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be prepared in English.
- The text should not exceed 200 words. Abstracts that exceed this word limit will be rejected.
- Abstracts must describe clearly the purpose and results of the research and should contain the following:
- Title: all words to identify the subject matter of the study
- Objectives: purpose of the study or hypothesis tested
- Methods: setting for the study, subjects and type of statistical analysis
- Results: outcome of the study and statistical significance
- Conclusion: significance of the results
- Table and pictures cannot be included in the abstract.
- Nonstandard abbreviations are not allowed in abstract titles. Abbreviations may be used in the body of an abstract if they are defined at their first mention in the text.
- The accuracy of the submitted abstract is the responsibility of the authors. Errors made on submitted abstract are likely to appear in print. Authors should prepare and proofread their abstracts carefully prior to submission. The Abstract Review Committee will not proof-read or correct spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors, nor can changes be made once the abstract has been submitted.
- After the abstract has been submitted, a confirmation of receipt will be sent via e-mail. Notifications of abstract receipt will be sent to the ABSTRACT SUBMITTER only. Once an abstract has been submitted, it cannot be withdrawn or edited.
- All PRESENTERS must register to attend the 2nd InaSHG conference and the 1st UGJ ICoHeS and presenters will not be given a poster number or an oral presentation slot until full payment is received for their registration.
- If an abstract is accepted and the PRESENTER does not register, the abstract may be withdrawn. By submitting an abstract, the submitting author authorizes the abstract to be published in abstract book by the Organizers of the 2nd InaSHG conference and the 1st UGJ ICoHeS.
- Abstract presenters will be notified by e-mail for the notification of abstract acceptance. The notification (as an oral/poster presentation) and instructions will be sent to the e-mail address provided on 27 February 2020. For any problems or inquiries regarding abstract submission, please email email@example.comFor any problems or inquiries regarding abstract submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find attached:
Selected papers will be submitted in International Journal indexed by Scopus and National Journal accredited by Indonesian Higher Education Commission (SINTA)